Tissue Micro Array (TMA) Analysis
Tissue Micro Array Analysis
The HeteroGenius MIM TMA Analysis add-on provides methods for automatically detecting TMA cores in images and automatically labelling these with sample identity information from a 'design file'. Features include:
- Automatic annotation of cores with manual editing/correcting capability
- Tagging of sample ID and grid location based on a design file in csv format (easily created with Microsoft Excel etc.)
- Labelling deals with missing cores and deformed grids.
- Ability to generate annotations for completely missing cores during labelling (optional).
- Full integration with MIM analysis including; HG-MIM Colour Add-on, HG-MIM Cell Analysis Add-on, and HG-MIM Deep Learning Add-on
- Full integration with HG-MIM Pro Stereology system for manual scoring of individual cores.
- Full integration with HG-MIM Pro report generation system for generating reports exportable to Excel, SPSS, Matlab etc..